Har Vokse is a hair regrowth product that is available in the form of spray and capsules, it helps in halting hair loss problems by its double-action formula. It not only prevents hair loss but also makes your hair thicker, stronger, and promotes new hair growth and volume hence increasing your confidence.
Har Vokse Review 2021
Bought the product after reading a review in one of the Sunday papers last year. But after doing all kinds of research on amazon and on other review sites on Google, I decided to buy it. I was receding at quite an alarming rate once I got into my thirties. Since using both the spray and supplements my hair has definitely stopped receding, it seems thicker and better conditioned. Also, my nails and skin have never been in better shape since taking the supplement. Would defiantly recommend it to other people starting to notice hair loss.
What is Har Vokse?
Har Vokse, a hair growth product was designed by Norwegian scientists.
Available in the form of capsules, spray, and combo. Har Vokse is a natural hair loss solution for men and women, the product is unlike other types of hair treatment for men and so, it is unique in the way it is made. This is is down to the fact that it is made completely of natural ingredients, delivering great results in clinical testing. It is deemed to offer a hair loss cure for men who are suffering from hair loss as well as delivering and alopecia cure. This natural hair loss treatment is safe to use because of the fact that it consists of 100% natural ingredients.
One of the more prominent ingredients within this natural hair loss treatment is Marine Polysaccharides. This vital ingredient has been found to stimulate the hair follicles, encouraging them to begin hair growth, a result that is seen in both the capsule form and the spray.
There are also large numbers of amino acids present within Har Vokse and they are known to enhance the way in which blood and nutrients are transported to the roots of the hair. What also makes this one of the best treatments available for hair loss is the fact that it also contains grape seed extract which is known to be a strong anti-oxidant, helping to add strength to the follicles while protecting them.
There are also a number of other ingredients including: Alma Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Oatstraw Powder, L-Lysine HCI, L-Arginine HCI, L-Cysteine HCI, L-Methionine, Sipernat, Vitamin E powder, Magnesium Stearate, Copper II Sulphate anhydrous, Pyridine Hydrochloride, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Gelatin Capsule.
Ingredients of Har Vokse and their benefits in hair regrowth
Role of L-arginine in hair growth,
- L-arginine is an amino acid, the latest studies have shown a link between l-arginine and hair growth.
- One study claims that l-arginine has positive anti-aging effects on our physiology including strengthening of hairs and hardness of nails.
- It protects hairs from any kind of damage including weather damage, color damage, and bleach damage. Arginine prevents hair damage by hydrogen peroxide present in hair colors and bleaching products.
- Another study claims that arginine in relation to nitrogen oxide promotes hair growth.
- If we apply L-arginine topically then promotes nitrogen oxide production which prevents hair loss. Because nitrogen oxide promotes blood circulation by dilating blood vessels in your scalp that results in more blood flow to hair roots and follicles, boosting hair growth and health.
- L-arginine is found in various foods including wheat flour, peanuts, sesame seeds, soybeans, walnuts, coconuts, and more. The animal sources of L-arginine are tuna, salmon, milk yogurt, and whey proteins.
Role of Vitamin E in hair growth
- Vitamin E has strong antioxidant properties, it can help in maintaining your hair health, Antioxidant properties of vitamin E can reduce free radicals, these free radicals are responsible for poor scalp health and hair break down. Oxidative stress can lead to hair loss vitamin E prevents it.
- One research study proved that Vitamin E prevented hair loss in 38 volunteers who were experiencing hair loss problems.
- Vitamin E can promote shine in the hairs
- Vitamin E can improve blood circulation in the scalp that results in healthy and strong hairs
Role of Vitamin B6 in hair growth
Vitamin B6 is a key in maintaining healthy and stronger hairs and skin
- Vitamin B6 slows down oil production by the hair follicles and skin glands, this promotes healthy hair growth, preventing roots from going limp and allowing you to go longer between washes
- Prevents acne by decreasing the amount of oil produced by the skin
- The combination of vitamin B6 with zinc can inhibit the harmful activity of the testosterone hormone. The harmful activity of testosterone forms DHT in the hair follicles and causes hair loss.
Role of copper in hair health
Copper helps to avoid premature greying of the hair by promoting the production of melanin. It is also known to help increase the size of the hair follicles, keeping them from thinning.
Role of selenium in hair growth
- Selenium is involved in hair regeneration as proved in research.
- Selenium prevents hair loss and dandruff
- Selenium promotes healthy hair growth by killing free radicals, free radicals can cause premature aging and weaker hair follicles.
Role of Biotin in hair growth
- Biotin is also called vitamin H
- Biotin plays an important role in the health of your hairs, nails, and skin
- Deficiency of biotin may cause hair loss and a scaly red rash
- It improves your body’s keratin structure, keratin is a protein responsible for making your hairs, skin, and nails, having well-structured keratin significantly improves your hairs, nails, and skin health.
Role of Hydrolysed Marine Collagen in hair health
- Hydrolyzed marine collagen strengthens the hairs from their roots
- Promotes new hair growth
- It provides the essential amino acids that are necessary for new hair growth
- Fight against damage to hair follicles, and keeping your hairs thick and strong
Amla extract in hair growth
- Amla is a herb of Indian origin and it has miraculous benefits for hairs health,
- Amla strengthens the hair follicles down to its roots
- It promotes hair growth
- It reduces dandruff from the hairs
- It prevents the greying of hairs
Rosemary Leaf Extract in hair growth
- Good for hair thickness
- Helps in growing new hairs
- It is less irritant to the scalp as compared to synthetic hair growth products such as minidoxil
Role of L-Cysteine in hair growth
L-Cysteine is an essential amino acid that acts as a building block for proteins such as keratin.
Promoting keratin structure helps keep the hairs from weakening and breaking or falling
Benefits of Har Vokse
Har Vokse is a hair fall treatment that comes with many benefits and in clinical studies, it has shown that 90% of participants experienced hair growth.
- It aids in strengthening hair roots, ensuring that any hair remains while reducing any inflammation of the scalp.
- It is effective for both men and women
- Decrease hair loss right from the first week of its use
- Long-lasting effects as compared to other similar hair products
Results with Har Vokse
Many different lab trials have taken place with Har Vokse and all have delivered significant results but this is not a product that will get the same results for all who use it. Everyone is different and that means that everyone responds in a different way to this Alopecia treatment.
There are many hair loss causes but when it comes to clinical trials, the product has delivered excellent results that show that this product can reverse hair loss 90% of people who suffer from male pattern baldness or alopecia. Therefore, the results that were seen involved the growth of thicker hair or even regrowth.
In some instances, there are those who live a certain lifestyle or have certain genes that did not experience a complete reversal in their hair loss. However, the results did show that they experienced some benefits from using Har Vokse.
Any health product comes with the potential for side effects but in the case of Har Vokse, there are no known side effects. Tests have been carried out on the product and up to this point, there are no short-term or long-term effects from using this product. One of the main reasons for this is the fact that the product is made up of all-natural ingredients that are deemed to be safe.
However, there is the possibility that any product such as this, could trigger allergies in people. This stands for any supplement and not just Har Vokse. Therefore, it is always worth reading the ingredients before choosing to use it. As many people react in different ways, it could be helpful to carry out a small test before using it fully.
However, Har Vokse is safe to use but users should monitor their skin to ensure that it remains healthy during the use of the product and, should any new issues arise, they should consider stopping the use of the product. Through rigorous testing, there were many people who used the products who experience no side effects. Despite this, it does not guarantee that there will be no reaction for others, so it is always worthwhile not to take that for granted.
Where to buy
If you are considering the use of Har Vokse, then you need to ensure that you purchase the correct product. Therefore, you should visit the manufacturer’s original store to ensure that you are purchasing the correct product.
Although Har Vokse is also available on Amazon, if you buy it from the manufacturer’s official website then you will get a 60 days money-back guarantee with secure and fast shipping.